What We Do
We are committed to addressing the needs of each customer on an individual basis. We know that no house is truly identical and that each family’s needs are different from one family to another. Our goal is to assess your family’s needs and find solutions that will help you to create a comfortable home environment. We strive to work hard to service & maintain your existing equipment, and we are always on the lookout for new innovative options that can improve your comfort level. Quality brands of equipment and professional installation help us to provide you with a system that can withstand the extreme weather of Minnesota and create peace of mind for years to come.
Let us Help you
Let us at Joel Smith Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. help you with any of the following for your home.
• Furnace & Air Conditioning Service or Repair
• Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation
• Air Source Heat Pump Installation & Repair
• Humidifier Service & Installation
• Air Cleaner Service & Installation
• Air Exchanger Installation & Service (HRV)
• U.V. Purification
• Garage Heater Installation & Service
• Gas Fireplace Installation
• RTU (Commercial Packaged Unit) Service & Installation
• Thermostats & Electronic Zoning Controls
•Your Furnace or A/C is ready for the season ahead
• Your homes HVAC equipment runs efficiently
• You will be alerted to the potential problems before they become an emergency
• You can potentially reduce utility & repair costs
• The current level of comfort in your home will be maintained or enhanced.
• You can have peace of mind– it’s priceless!
We are a full service heating and cooling contractor with the ability to repair and install complete Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. Our service technicians are always thorough, enabling us to promptly diagnose the problem. We are qualified to repair most brands of HVAC equipment. We offer maintenance agreements for both residential and commercial equipment on an annual or semi-annual basis. Contact us for details.
Commercial Rooftop units sit out in our weather all year long. This can result in much wear and tear on the system. Regular maintenance is the key to keep these units running efficiently and effectively for years to come. As we perform this maintenance we can become alert to any potential issues that could affect your system.